Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let the blogging commence


As my first blog, this deserves an introduction. I am currently in limbo with my life right now. I do have a great life, a loving husband, daughter and dog, but I have no career and I am currently not in school right now. It seems that lots of things get in the way of either, life being the main one. Aside from daily events preventing this, I have no idea what I want to do. I feel like I'm too old to still not know what to do.

In hopes of getting to that point in my life soon, i have decided to start a blog. Currently I am yearning to be a columnist. Without any experience whatsoever, a blog is perfect for my creativity to flow and feel sufficient in my life.

Whether this gets a lot of traffic, or just family members follow it I see this blog being successful-at least for me as my creative medium.

To anyone who read the blog and might follow it; thank you for reading my writing, and please leave any feedback, since I am using it as my career tool. Thank you so much!
~Z~

No comments:

Post a Comment