Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Name is Earl

Chris got me into this show, so he got the first 2 seasons for Christmas, so we spent a lot of time together watching it. I love that we have something in common to take interest in.

I really like the show, and I'm sad that it's been cancelled. It had such a good message too. I don't think there are too many shows that do that. It's all about a guy who used to be a crook, just do all kinds of bad things, even as a kid. He gets hit by a car the second he wins the lottey, and in the hospital he learns about Karma. he writes a list about every single things he's done bad and the show is about him crossing everybody off his list.

I've always been a huge believer in Karma, so I make it an effort to be nice to everyone. You never know when you'd need them. In today's dog eat dog world, I'm glad there's something out there to show people to show some kindness.

I miss Earl. I wish they'd bring it back, especially with the cliff hanger they left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment